Global Internship Programme
The Global internship programme adds up to the specific internship opportunities offered by the single Regional programmes. Seven among the best GC Alumni are selected every year to spend up to 6 months working at a UN institution/agency, other international organisations or NGOs, and gain a unique working and networking experience. The selection of the interns is done by each organisation according to coherent, transparent, equitable criteria.
Over the year the Global Campus has developed partnerships with the following organisations:
- Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in Brussels;
- Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in Santiago, Chile;
- Council of Europe-various departments;
- African Union (African Court and African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights);
- OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR);
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights;
- EU Delegations in various countries.