ARMA, The Arab Master’s Programme in Democracy and Human Rights
Applicants need to fill the Application Form available at: https://arma-isp.usj.edu.lb/content/apply-now#
You will also need to attach to your application:
- A copy of your passport
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A transcript of grades of your university degrees: Transcripts of the bachelor's degree for applicants to the comprehensive track (2-year); Transcripts of the bachelor's degree and post-graduate degree for applicants to the accelerated track (1-year).
- A copy of your diplomas: High School diploma and bachelor's diploma for applicants to the comprehensive track (2-year); in addition, a post-graduate diploma (or its equivalence) is mandatory for applicants to the accelerated track.
- Applicants who will complete their degree or 60 postgraduate European Credits after the application deadline and before the start of the next academic year, need to send proof of enrollment. Their acceptance into the programme will be conditional on completing that degree or succeeding in the qualifying number of post-graduate courses.
- A letter of intention explaining the interest in the programme and career ambitions
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which should be academic)
- A digital photo
Academic and other requirements
Applicants with a bachelor's degree can apply to the two-year comprehensive programme (120 ECTS).
Applicants who hold a master’s degree in social sciences (or the equivalent of 60 post-graduate European credits are eligible to the one-year accelerated programme (70 to 90 ECTS).
Additional studies and practical experience in the area of human rights in inter-governmental, governmental, or non-governmental organisations are also considered by the selection committee.
Proficiency in English is a requirement.