EMA, The European Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation
Deadline for non-EU
and scholarship applicants:
13 February 2023
Deadline for EU
and self-funded applicants:
18 April 2023
The enrollment procedure is managed in cooperation with the University of Padua, which assumes the role of University of First Enrolment for all EMA students.
In order to start your enrolment at EMA, you need to provide the original documents listed below. In case of missing documentation, the Global Campus will withdraw the admission offer.
Unless already provided at time of application, you are required to submit by 31 August:
- Degree diploma or degree certificate
- Final transcript of records and diploma supplement (where available)
- English language certificate (IELTS ≥ 6, TOEFL IBT ≥ 80, CAE ≥ 160-179), obtained no more than 3 years before the start of the programme
- Copy of your passport picture page
Unless these documents are issued in English, French, Spanish or Italian, please provide an English translation.
If your degree was obtained in a country outside the EU, you should also provide the Declaration of Value, issued by the competent Italian diplomatic office or, alternatively the Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA.
Enrolment of non-EU students
In addition to the documents listed above, non-EU students should submit the following enrollment documents:
- A study visa (type D) covering the entire duration of the academic year (September to September)
- Italian residence permit (receipt)
Once your enrollment with the University of Padua is completed, you will receive an email containing your student number and ID.