Latma, The Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation in Latin America and the Caribbean
Those interested in submitting an application for admission should:
- Visit the admission platform and complete the fields. Draft versions can be saved before submitting the final version.
- Please attach the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree (four year degrees only)
- Letter explaining the motivation behind the application
- Two written and signed recommendation, including contact details (download model here)
- A Master's thesis proposal
- Once the final version of the form has been completed and the documents attached, please submit your application.
Evaluation criteria for applications received
Applications are examined by LATMA’s Academic Committee in light of:
- Training and academic ability
- Previous experience in the field of human rights and democracy
- Strength and relevance of the Master's Thesis proposal
- Proficiency in Spanish
The final selection of the group of students for each cohort shall seek to ensure diversity and inclusion.
More information and how to apply (in Spanish):