Venice School for Human Rights Defenders
Fees and Policy
Places are limited to facilitate networking among peers and maximise opportunities to directly ask questions to and receive feedback from the experts. Applications will be reviewed through a selection process on a "first enrolled, first in" basis.
The enrolment fee amounts to € 1400.00 (VAT included) and includes:
- Tuition fee
- Lunches and coffee breaks on class days
- Welcome aperitif
- Access to our online learning platform and included documentation
- Certificate at the end of the programme
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation by applicant:
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full
- Cancellations received until 14 May 2023 will be fully reimbursed minus 50,00 € administrative fees
- Cancellations after 14 May 2023 will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations after 31 May 2023 will be charged 100% of the total fee.
Cancellation by Global Campus of Human Rights:
- Global Campus of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient number of applications up to the deadline for enrolment. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future session of the training course or to receive a full refund of registration fees minus €50,00 administrative fees
- Global Campus of Human Rights is not responsible for any extra expenses incurred by the participant if a training course is cancelled
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster and pandemics, the participant is entitled to reschedule for a future session of the training course.