Strengthening Political Processes Through Technical Assistance
Places are limited (class of a maximum of 30 participants) to facilitate networking among peers and maximise opportunities to directly ask questions to and receive feedback from the experts. Applications will be reviewed through a selection process on a first come, first served basis.
The enrolment fee amounts to € 550.00 (VAT included).
- Tuition fee
- Lunches and coffee breaks on class days
- Reading material and access to our online learning platform
- Certificate at the end of the programme
A 10% discount is foreseen for previous participants to the Global Campus Course for International Electoral Observers.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation by applicant:
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full
- Cancellations received until 10 March 2023 will be fully reimbursed minus 50,00 € administrative fees
- Cancellations after 10 March 2023 will be charged 50% of the total fee
- Cancellations after 20 March 2023 will not be reimbursed.
Cancellation by Global Campus of Human Rights:
- The Global Campus of Human Rights is not responsible for any extra expenses (i.e. travel costs, Visa, etc.) incurred by the participant if a programme is cancelled.
- The Global Campus of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel any programme due to any unforeseen circumstances or insufficient number of applications up to the deadline for enrolment. Notice will be provided with the full refund of registration fees minus 50,00 € of administrative fees.