China's Possible Futures: Independent Cinema and Hong Kong
For the chapter of events on Human Rights Screenings, the European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC),with Venice International University, National University of Ireland, Galway, the University of Copenhagen, Cinema Human Rights and Advocacy, Collegio Internazionale Ca' Foscari and San Servolo servizi metropolitani di Venezia, organised China's Possible Futures: Independent Cinema and Hong Kong - The role of documentary and fiction films in the cultural and political contentions in the region - on 29 October 2016 from 9.30 to 17.15 / Island of San Servolo.
The panelists of China's Possible Futures: Independent Cinema and Hong Kong are:
- Manfred Nowak and George Ulrich, European Inter- University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation
- Marco Ceresa, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Mette Hjort, University of Copenhagen
- Rod Stoneman, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Sara De Vido, Venice International University, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
You can register at email@example.com, the entrance is free of charge.
The programme of the event