E.MA Awarded Theses Collection
The E.MA Awarded Theses Collection published by Marsilio Editori in Venice (Italy) under its "Ricerche" collection continues to enrich the libraries of the EIUC & E.MA network universities and partner organisations.
The volume with E.MA awarded theses for the academic year 2003/2004 was published in October 2005 and includes the theses by:
- Thomas Barrett, From the Europe of Auschwitz to the Europe of Strasbourg and Beyond
- Anna Raquel Bardou, Life Imprisonment: The Paradox of the ICC
- Jochen de Vylder, The Responsibility of International Organisations, Taking Human Rights Seriously?
- Margaret Christine Mc Gowan-Smyth, Towards Justice in Rwanda
- Sara Melkko, Marketing Human Rights.