Meet the E.MA student representatives 2009/2010
The two Student Representatives for the E.MA 2009/2010 are Laura Van den Eynde and Mourad Mahidi.
Laura is from Belgium and has studied Law in Brussels. She has had several opportunities to stay abroad; mainly in USA, Indonesia, Canada and Arabic States. These experiences brought her to get involved in many organizations focusing on youth citizenship, intercultural exchanges and debates on current humanitarian law issues. Interested in the « law in action », she would like to continue her research about public interest litigation.
- Born on 30.11.1982 in Vienna, Austria
- Attendance of a French school in Vienna
- Studies of political science and economics, both at the university of Vienna (graduation respectively in June and May 2009)
- Internships in the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Human Rights in Vienna and the Macedonian Helsinki Committee for Human Rights in Skopje, Macedonia
- Active in the Austrian National Youth Council and the European Youth
- Forum in different functions, including the European Youth Forum's Working Group on Human Rights.