Roundtable: “The need for a National Human Rights Institution in Italy in compliance with the Paris Principles”
The Global Campus of Human Rights is cordially inviting you to the Roundtable: “The need for a National Human Rights Institution in Italy in compliance with the Paris Principles” with:
- ENNHRI, Secretary-General, Debbie Kohner (moderator)
- Chamber of Deputies Italy, Member of Parliament, Anna Macina,
- Inter-ministerial Committee for Human Rights, Minister Plenipotentiary, Fabrizio Petri
- Amnesty International Italia, Lobbying and Policy Senior Officer, Giulia Groppi
- Human Rights Promotion and Protection Committee (Italy), Barbara Terenzi
- OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions & Human Rights, First Deputy-Director, Katarzyna Gardapkhadze
- EU Fundamental Rights Agency, Head of Sector Cooperation and Consultation, Eva Sobotka,
- European Network of National Human Rights Institutions, Chair, Emily Logan
The Roundtable is organised in the framework of the NHRI Academy 2019 supported by the Global Campus of Human Rights and organised jointly by ODIHR (OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights) and ENNHRI (European Network of National Human Rights Institutions).
The Roundtable will be taking place on 3 June from 17.30 until 19.00 hrs followed by a cocktail at the Global Campus of Human Rights Headquarters, Monastery of San Nicolò - Riviera San Nicolò 26, Lido-Venice.
To confirm your presence, please contact our Partner ENNHRI Secretariat: email@example.com +32 (0)2 212 3197 before 3 June 2019 and in cc firstname.lastname@example.org. The number of places is limited.
The event is co-organised by ENNHRI and Amnesty International, with the support of ODIHR and the Global Campus of Human Rights.