Rules for the EIUC Library
- Only E.MA students, tutors, professors and EIUC Staff members can loan books from the EIUC library;
- Only monographs can be loaned from the library. Journals, reviews and theses can only be consulted during library opening hours;
- E.MA theses for the academic years from 1997/1998 until 2003/2004 are also only for consultation. E.MA students of the academic year 2004/2005 decided the modalities of use and consultation of their theses. Please ask the librarian for information about their availability ;
- A loan can only last 7 days;
- It is possible to renew the loan for an additional 15 days if no other student needs the book;
- Only 3 books can be loaned at one time;
- Books already on loan can be reserved;
- Books on loan cannot be lent to other students. They must be returned to the library without damages and marks;
- Students returning books to the EIUC Library will receive a receipt from the librarian.
Service photocopy machines are available for all students on the ground floor in front of Elisabetta Noli and Alberta Rocca office. To use them you need a code: please ask it to the Secretariat!
From Monday till Thursday: 10.00 a.m. – 5.50 p.m.