The 38th meeting of the European Coordination Committee on Human Rights Documentation (ECCHRD) in Venice
The European Coordination Committee on Human Rights Documentation (ECCHRD) is an open network of Europe-based organisations and institutions producing human rights information, which coordinates an annual meeting of librarians, documentation, information and communication workers and similar staff acting within these organisations. The European Inter-university Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC) is pleased to host the 38th meeting of the ECCHRD in Venice Lido, Italy in April 20-21, 2017.
The agenda for 2017 meeting will include the following topics:
- Human Rights Digital Libraries as response to the crisis of specialized libraries
- The process of documenting refugees’ status: contribution of human rights data specialists
- Library Services to People with Special Needs: report on the work of the IFLA Committee
- Updates and hands-on training on HUDOC
- Strengthening and widening cooperation among Human Rights Workers: how ICT and ECCHRD network can contribute?
For more detail find here the provisional agenda (https://eiuc.org/research/library/ecchrd/provisional-agenda.html ). You have to register for the meeting by filling out the online registration form (https://eiuc.org/research/library/ecchrd/registration.html )
Please register as soon as possible, this will help us planning and preparing for the event. The deadline for registration is Wednesday, 29 March, 2017.
Please note that all costs related to travel and accommodation have to be borne by the participants themselves. No funding is available from the local organiser. There is no registration fee.
To learn more about the ECCHRD please visit https://ecchrd.wordpress.com
The most recent information on the event will also be available on EIUC website: http://www.eiuc.org/ecchrd
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com