The EIUC Assembly elected the new EIUC Board of Administrators
The members of EIUC Board of Administrators have been appointed by the EIUC Assembly for a four-year term at its meeting on 7 May 2016. The Board in its present composition will therefore cease its mandate in the course of the 2019-2020 cycle, and its members will have to be newly elected by the EIUC Assembly meeting to be scheduled at the end of November or beginning of December 2020.
- Prof. Zdzisław (Dzidek) Kędzia, Adam Mickiewicz University - Poznań elected as president
- Prof. Christina Binder, University of Vienna
- Prof. Jeffrey Simon Kenner, University of Nottingham
- Prof. Josip Kregar, University of Zagreb
- Dr. Eva Maria Lassen, Danish Institute for Human Rights – University of Southern Denmark
- Prof. Christophe Jacques Maubernard, University of Montpellier
- Prof. Anna Elina Pirjatanniemi, Åbo Akademi University
- Prof. Maria Willemina Wolleswinkel, Maastricht University
Main tasks of the EIUC Board of Administrators:
- The Board of Administrators, subject to approval by the Assembly, will adopt the following acts:
- the annual programme, the budget, and the accounts of the Centre;
- internal regulations;
- any project and measure entailing budgeted expenses;
- staff hiring and discharging.
- The Board of Administrators adopts the budget of the Centre in accordance with the directions and the programme decided by the Assembly;
- Subject to an agreement with the members, the Board may avail of personnel provided by the said members;
- The Board adopts any act of administration that is not within the competence of another organ, unless otherwise provided by law or by the present Statute.