Open Knowledge Repository
The Open Knowledge Repository is a digital service that collects, preserves, and distributes all digital materials resulting from the rich and varied production of our network. It is an ever-growing collection which aims to give visibility to our research outputs, educational content, and multimedia materials; sustain open access for knowledge transfer; and foster communication within and beyond academia.
It currently contains in the following collections:
- Journals: the Global Campus Human Rights Journal
- Theses: Global Campus Masters' Theses. Currently: GC awarded theses. In progress: full collection of the 7 masters’ programmes.
- Reports: This collection includes high-quality, informal series of reports. Currently FRAME reports
- Working Papers: This collection includes high-quality, informal series and other mixed content collections (typically of article-length items).
- Books: formal publications, published by the Global Campus.
- Serial Publications: documents produced on a periodic basis.
- Institutional Documents