UN Global Study on Children Deprived of Liberty
UN Global Study Project Partners
- UN Inter-Agency Task Force, chaired by the Special Representative of the Secretary General (SRSG) on Violence against Children and composed by the following members: SRSG for Children and Armed Conflict, Committee on the Rights of the Child, UNICEF, UNODC, UNHCR, IOM, WHO and OHCHR
- Advisory Board, comprised of 22 highly renowned experts in the fields of children’s rights and the right to personal liberty
- NGO Panel, led by Defence for Children International and Human Rights Watch, and consisting of 170 NGOs
- Thematic research groups, chaired by distinguished experts and their institutions from all around the world, many of them from academic institutions that are members of the Global Campus
- Children from all around the world with experiences of deprivation of liberty, 274 children and young persons that were consulted to inform the research on the Global Study.
Find out more about our Project Partners